Monday, July 11, 2011

Marvelous Mexican Food

Living in San Diego California, you are given the opportunity to attain one of the world's greatest style of foods on almost a mile radius from any body's home. It may not be the healthiest for you but it is guaranteed "Bang for your buck". I am not talking about Taco Bell or Dell Taco, those Americanized establishments can not even come close to comparing to the real extravagant Mexican Dishes. Do not get me wrong, I would recommend those over some of the "Cultured" places that I have been to before. Like for instance; A taco shop called Cotixans in Serra Mesa (in San Diego County) has a B as their letter grade from the health inspector! With all the stuff that is overlooked to achieve an A on a grade is already crazy but have a B posted in your window? No Bueno. I have eaten there on one occasion a long while back but did not recognize the letter grade yet. The food was disgusting. There is another place in Linda Vista (in San Diego County) that is called Valencias that I would never recommend. I received a hair in my food and a what looked to be 10 year old child took my order, which was extremely difficult to complete because of his lack of knowledge with the restaurant. There are the occasional places that serve the food too greasy but that's all depending on where you go. If in the neighborhood you can always stop by a Nico's or Roberto's to get your delicious food fix. Just lay back on the hot sauce even though it taste so good being ingested it may not be as pleasant when digested haha.

1 comment: